Feb 2, 2015

Save Big On Watches This February 2015

An expensive timepiece is a great gift for any occasion.  There's a lot to choose from too so you can almost always find the perfect wristwatch for that special person.  Here's a bit of good news for you this February. I'm sure you need some sort of cheering up, especially if you are a Seattle Seahawks fan.  What. The. Fuck. was that right?

Anyway, Amazon, for the duration of the month (February 2015) will be slashing up to 70% from their selection of watches.  Don't believe me?  Check out this totally cool banner I got from them.  Boom!


If it's not showing, then I goofed up.  I'm not the brightest bulb y'know.  Moving on then, I looked through their current selection of watches and found some cool stuff.

Take this one for example.  For a sporty gift-receiver, especially one who loves running, this Soleus fitness band is sure to be hit the jackpot.


If on the other hand, you are thinking of giving it to your daughter who's into girly stuff and the color pink (of course!) here's a good choice.  It's a Casio so you can be sure that it's quality made.


Looking for that perfect watch for your smart-dressing partner? or brother? or father? or basically any guy you want to give a gift to?  Here's one.  I cannot guarantee though that my taste would translate well to others. After all,I have never been accused of dressing smartly for anything.


The month's just starting so you still have a lot of time to take advantage of Amazon's awesome discounts on watches.  Keep checking back because we just might have another tip to save you a lot of money on your next Amazon shopping trip!